I live in hot Georgia. My sewing studio is in a bonus room above our garage. After a 5 week trip in our RV we came home to a flooded house. To make a long story short we are now in the demolition mode throughout the main floor. While this is going on the air conditioning has been turned off. Therefore no air in my studio.  I’m concerned about the heat there. We are pushing 100 degrees here daily. Will the heat affect my Millie? I do have DampRid in the room to help with the humidity and moisture.  Any suggestions? Should I be really concerned about the high temps? Thanks for any information.

Ann

You can call APQS, to get an expert answer.  That being said, as the house/quilting room will get hot slowly, you Millie should not sweat as if you took it from a cold room to a damp hot outside area.  I would just cover the table and the head with a sheet to keep the construction dust off of it.  Every once in a while, check to make sure it is not wet from a roof leak or other new problem.

Best of luck to you with your remodel.

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….