Sign in to follow this  
anita

APQS Facebook Page Postings

Good afternoon...Odd question, but I’ve received three questionable Facebook postings today that appear to have come from APQS but are obviously not.   They have nothing to do with APQS or quilting.

Is anyone else on Facebook receiving them in their newsfeed?  The last one was a video from “The Epoch Times”...at least that is what was the watermark on the video.  

Until I can figure it out, I unfollowed APQS.

I've seen those posts, as well, but I am positive that the folks at APQS are not behind them. I don't know who in the company is responsible for the FB page, but I'm sure they will have the garbage cleared out soon. And you don't need to unfollow APQS, just "hide" the ads you dislike.

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Thanks Barb...I have no doubt it isn’t APQS.  It’s like someone has created an identity with  the logo and look and they're representing themselves as APQS.

Something like that, I imagine - we've seen a lot of facebook friends suffer through the same thing! But Mark Caraher is looking into it and will get the bad posts gone!!

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com