Are Circle Lord Basic Systems interchangeable for different frames?

Hi there!  I would like to buy a previously loved Circle Lord basic system that was on an APQS machine.  I am trying to figure out if it would fit my HQ Studio2 frame.  The frame has an inner diameter of 19" for the back table.  Also, someone mentioned on an older post that the crossbars can be adapted.  If this is possible, does anyone know how to do that?  I would call Circle Lord, but they have gone out of business.  Thank you in advance for any information/advice.  

Kind Regards,

Nicole    

I used the boards on my machine when i first started quilting. Do you use paper pantographs? if you can lay out a paper pattern on the back of your table, then you can use the circle lord boards. but just like paper pantos, you will have to know how much quilting space, per row, you have. Are you saying you have 19 inches of throat space on your machine? If that is the total space you have, any board that is 15 inches should work. As to the stylus that rides in the groove of the pattern board, each machine has a different way to attach that to the machine so I can't help there.

Best regards,

Debbie

Thank you Debbie!  Yes, the long boards work fine on my machine.  My machine throat space is 20" and the table for pantographs and grooved boards is 19".  I want to use the Circle Lord Basic Circle System that makes a lot of circles that hooks to the panto/boards table.  As I have been doing more research, it seems that the cross bar could be the limiting factor since my table is only 19" and most of the larger APQS machines are on a wider frame.  Unless someone knows how to adjust the crossbars and make them smaller on the Circle Lord Basic Circle System.

Kind Regards,

Nicole

Hi Nicole, sorry about the first reply. I misunderstood what you were asking about. I found a video on youtube on the circle maker. You can make some adjustments to the crossbar width, but it doesn't look like it is as much as you need. At 3 minutes or so, he is adjusting the bar clamps that will adjust the width - it's not much.

I measured mine.  The bolt you adjust to make it fit different sized tables has "play" in it to ensure it will work on all tables. Michael has said it DOES work with the HQ frame, as its "universal" to the tables he has listed, and HQ is one of them.  I believe the arm you attach to the back of your machine/table where you drop the stylus in, may need maybe a different bolt, but im certain someone could rig something up to make this work.  It simply just screws into the side of your bottom back of your machine where you clamp your led light to do panto's.