Sign in to follow this  
JuneR

Spoon Foot

• Does anyone know where I can get a spoon foot? I don't see it available from the APQS store anymore.  Does anyone have an opinion on if it is worth the money to purchase one (if I can find one).

June

My friend loves her spoon foot. I am going to try hers, it appears to be an awesome addition. Send APQS a message through their support page or give them a call.

c7bae4be5138b5e1d1f267e209f5b9f6.png

APQS Millenium in

Spring Creek, NV

I love my spoon foot, & it was well worth the cost. I've had problems with a few seams that were bulky, & my Lenni would jerk, & not go over the seams smoothly but with the spoon foot I very seldom have any problems!!! I bought my Lenni a few months before the newer machine came out, & it wasn't easy finding the spoon foot. I hope you can find one.

Thank you.I called APQS and their supplier for the spoon foot retired. They are working on getting a replacement, hopefully in a couple of months. I guess if I can't find one, I will have to be patient and wait.

June

APQS is updating their hopping foot shaft, so that in the future only one screw will be required to change feet.  

I know this, as I have been delaying updating my fixed George hopping foot bar for this reason.  At the beginning of the year, APQS said they would have the new bar and feet out by the third quarter of 2019.  Unfortunately this time frame has come and gone.  The APQS store is not giving an updated time frame at this point.  

This is reflected on the store link by specifying (Legacy) prior to 2019 on the kits.  Unless things change soon, the note will have to be updated to read "prior to 2020"

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….