Lynn L.  Miller

2013 Millie for Sale! Upstate New York

3 hours ago, Cyndi said:

Hello.  I am interested in the price and details you have to offer on this machine.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you.

Hi Cyndi,  This was a demo, refurbished at the factory and sold to me.  It's a 2013 that has seen light use.  It has been maintained well and I have thread, spare parts, and instruction manuals.  We are downsizing and poor Millie just won't fit.  I would entertain almost any offer.  I'm in the Rochester area.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  L

This was a demo, refurbished at the factory and sold to me.  It's a 2013 that has seen light use.  It has been maintained well and I have thread, spare parts, and instruction manuals.  We are downsizing and poor Millie just won't fit.  I would entertain almost any offer.  I'm in the Rochester area.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  L

On 10/14/2019 at 1:29 PM, Lynn L. Miller said:

Hi Cyndi,  This was a demo, refurbished at the factory and sold to me.  It's a 2013 that has seen light use.  It has been maintained well and I have thread, spare parts, and instruction manuals.  We are downsizing and poor Millie just won't fit.  I would entertain almost any offer.  I'm in the Rochester area.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  L

Thank you for responding.  My email is cynthiacwolfley.  Could we contact this way?

Hello,

Is this still available?? I get to upstate New York fairly frequently and would like to see the machine. I would like to know what the price is before making plans. Thank you.