JUKI Quilt Virtuoso Pro FOR SALE TL-2200QVP

I am selling my amazing Juki Quilter Virtuoso Pro. I just never had any time to use and bought it thinking that I would make time. I don't want this machine to go to waste so I've decided to let it go. Only used a handful of time but it works flawlessly. It made me look like I'm a better quilter than I really am. I have all of the manuals, extra parts, and original packaging. Pickup available. I will gladly deliver and set it up for you if you live in Houston TX or surrounding area for an extra $100. If shipping is required you will be responsible for all costs associated. I've included the description below from the manufacturer to highlight the features. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email. Asking $5000 OBO.

Discover the impressive 18 inches of horizontal throat space between the arm of the machine and the needle.

Even more impressive is the 10-inch height, unlike most long arm quilting machines which only provide an 8-inch height or less. All this amazing capability comes with its perfectly designed table with both side wings. It also includes the easy glide mat so your quilt won't snag.

By hand or software-driven the Juki TL-2200QVP is a pleasure to drive for it's smooth and solid stitching over layered fabric and paddings.

The touch screen display indicates: Stitch Regulator Mode, LED Light Settings, Speed Control, Stitch Length, Needle Up/Down Position, and Automatic or Manual Thread Trimming.

Directional Bright LED Lighting

3 High intensity LED lights are located above the needle. An additional 6 ultra bright lights cover the work area. These use minimal power and are cool at all times.

The surestitch stitch regulator makes it possible to produce accurate, precise stitching. When you select your stitch mode, the TL-2200QVP communicates with the encoders to maintain perfect stitch length as you move freely over your quilt.

The QVP’s bobbin winder operates with an independent. Large quilting jobs consume lots of thread and this machine has your bobbins ready when you need them.

Included Accessories

Power cord

Exclusive screwdriver

Screwdriver (small)

Cleaning brush

Bobbins (4pcs.) Plus extras I ordered from Amazon.

Oiler

Needles (GB 134R #18)

Spool cap

Thread stand components
(spool holder, thread stand thread guide, bobbin winder spool pin, bobbin winder seat, anti-vibration cone (2 pcs.), setscrew large, setscrews small (2 pcs.))

Eye protection cover components (safety plate, safety plate mounting plate, washers (2 pcs.), setscrews large (2 pcs.), setscrews small (2 pcs.))

Presser bar lifting lever components (Presser bar lifting lever asm., setscrew large, setscrew small, washer large, washer small)

Thread guide pin

Masking seal

Tags quilter, long arm, sewing machine, juki, quilt, quilting

4.jpg

9.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi... I've been a quilter for over 40 years, quilting by hand until the past few years when I became interested in machine quilting.  I'm in love with your quilting machine!  I presently use the Juki2010Q (9" throat) mid arm on my Inspira Imperial 10' quilt frame and carriage and love it.  However, I'm looking to upgrade to a long arm (15" throat and up)  which would be compatible with my frame and carriage.  Just from studying your photos, I'm quite sure your machine will fit onto my quilt frame's carriage.  The Grace Q'nique15R with 15" throat  (factory recertified) for $2850 US (and with free shipping from Ken's Sewing Center in Alabama),  is on my mind presently,  however, it has just the very basic accessories and I would need to purchase other components. Another drawback for me is I would be paying in Canadian funds and the exchange rate right now on US/CA currency is very high.  I'm going to keep watching your ad and hope that our dollar will increase in value before too much longer, but if not, I will probably go with the Grace Q'nique15R eventually.   Your set up must be worth much more than the $5000. you are asking and at that price I'm sure it is a good deal.  At the exchange rate and shipping costs, the price would be well over 6500. for me to purchase and have shipped.  I reside about 20 miles from the Houlton, Maine US border (Canadian side) and the town has a package receiving depot where we Canadians can pick up US products we've purchased online and often avoid shipping costs.  Of course, we must declare our purchase at our Canadian  customs office and often pay duty charges, depending on where the item was manufactured.  Anyway,, as I said, I'm going to keep my eye on your ad.  Thank-you for your time.

Sincerely,

Janet

• 3 months later...