Sign in to follow this  
Patty P

Getting started on Millie 2005

I'm about to get started on this workhorse.  I'm somewhat familiar with machine after renting time on the same machine; however, I would like more learning from videos, facebook, online, etc. What is a good online resource for this?

Patty,

APQS on You Tube and Quilted Joy Clubhouse (Angela Huffman)on You Tube are both great sites for videos.   I'm not sure if Myrna Ficken has videos but not sure if she has them online but your could google her.   Be sure to join the I love APQS group on Facebook also.   This should et you started.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

Patty, I am not on facebook, but I love YouTube! I search “long arm  quilting” and jump in. There is so much out there about threads, batting, patterns and different techniques. APQS is the place to go for problem solving. This forum has been helpful, too. Enjoy your Millie!

Beth

This forum used to be a lot better BF (before Facebook). I learned so-o-o much from this forum when I started. I don't trust FB and I'll leave it at that. I miss the old gang.

Cee K