SOLD 2007 Millie with 2015 IQ (Price Reduced)

My 2007 Millie with 2015 IQ and 11 1/2 foot table is for sale. Price Reduced to $14,000!!

I am in the Phoenix area. Buyer responsible for pick-up and transporting.

Auto quilt advance, Overhead Lighting system, Casters, Hartley base extender & Micro Drive handles, many rulers, manuals and books, Canvas zipper leaders, bobbins and thread. Many IQ designs included. I can email photos if required.

E-mail for more information. sherryjack1@msn.com

• sherryjack changed the title to 2007 Millie with 2015 IQ (Price Reduced)
  • 2 weeks later...

Lonnie,

Thank you for your interest. Could you send me your email address so I can send photos. I don't know how to send them on the forum. My phone: 480-983-6493.

Email: sherrtyjack1@msn.com If you could send me your phone # I can also call you.

I will need to check into shipping. I really hoped the buyer would be able to  pick up and transport the machine as shipping will be difficult. Thank you.

Sherry:  You might check with U-SHIP about shipping.  Ten years ago I had my Ult 2 shipped from FL to TX.  They handled the shipping and it was really easy.  Did a great job.  It's an online service where independent shippers will bid on shipping jobs.  At the time I used it, they offered several different levels of service.