Deluxe Table for Lucey

I went from a Lenni to a Lucey about a year and a half ago.  I only had to change out the end arms on the table to accommodate the larger throat of the Lucey for my table that I already had.  Since getting the Lucey, I have had a vibration issue that we cannot solve and it drives me crazy.  I feel like I will never get any consistency in the quality of my quilting because I’m always dealing with the vibration.  I think we’ve tried just about everything and I was wondering if it would make a difference to upgrade to a deluxe table.  I have a 12 ft standard frame with Bliss now.  So two questions....1.  Do you think upgrading the table would help this issue?  And 2.  Is there a market for a used standard table with bliss?

The vibration is all over the map as to where the machine is at the time on the frame.  It makes it really hard to control the movements of the machine.  My husband has reinforced our floor joists under the table, checked the table for level many times, I’ve put pucks under the legs, rubber belting under the legs, nothing under the legs, nothing seems to help.   The flooring is vinyl  plank over the subfloor, on the main floor.  The closer I am to the front of the frame (That sweet spot for quilting distance) the worse the vibration is.  Ugh. 

TIA for any insights...

Kathy

Have you tried calling APQS...they may be able to give you some ideas on the vibration....I do have some vibration with my Lucey.....if I let her warm up a bit it helps....also I discovered that the couplers at the end of the rails had loosened a bit and once they were tightened up again it helped....I know that upgrading to the deluxe table from the standard table is expensive.....so you could also check on the cost of doing that.....I have had my Lucey about 8-9 years now....she was one of the first ones that were white...

I just looked, and see that there is a significant difference in the geometry of the tables.  I think the deluxe table would be an improvement, but before you venture in to that extreme action, make sure everything on your standard table is as it should be.

One question.  When you modified your Lenni table to accept Lucey, were the wheel/linear bearing rails left at the original spacing, or did the front rail (not the roller, but the wheel rail) get moved out toward the front of the machine?

Have your husband check every joint on the table and make sure all fasteners are properly set, and tight.  Pay particular attention to the leg assemblies.  Does everything fit together properly?  Jim 

Thanks Jim for your response. My husband has been over that table with a fine tooth comb.  The only thing that changes when going from Lenni to Lucey are the side arms on the frame to move the front rollers for the top and the backing out to provide for the longer throat space on the Lucey.  The table is the same.  The carriage is the same.  The deluxe frame is a bit more beefy, which I think would add to the stability for the heavier machine and the longer reach.