Lenni's BIG Debut

I want more information than that link, like table dimensions how far apart are those legs? can you put wheels on the table? I have a very tiny room and currently have a ten foot table, I can squeeze a 100 inch top on it I would love to do 108 inches. How large of a quilt can squeeze on the frame? Is there automatic forward that can be added, I am sure I can aske more questions, like can you put the hydrolic lift on the table? can you just purchase the table? or just Lenni?

thanks i want to know every detail

Can you tell me how far apart front to back the legs are they look like they are pretty wide,( I figured out the are as wide apart as the table) I am asking becuase my room is only 6 feet wide I push my ultimate around depending if I am quilting from the front or back

Lenni seems like she will fit nce into my little room but I want details that seem silly

Here's a very quick summary of stats of Lenni vs Milli. There's nothing out there like Milli, but Lenni is new amazing alternative at $9900. You really have to test drive them both to see which one really works best for you.

LENNI

APQS Automatic Stitch Regulator

20" x 8" throat size.

Weight 34 pounds

Three (3) year warranty

Two-stage automatic needle positioner

Single-stitch function

Built-in laser

10 foot table (quickly and easily disassembles into 5 foot sections)

MILLENNIUM

APQS Automatic Stitch Regulator

26" x 10.5" throat size

Weight 52 pounds

Three (3) year warranty

Two-stage automatic needle positioner

Single-stitch function

Built-in laser

14 foot aluminum table

Ergonomically designed handles

Lower thread cutter

Power fabric advance

Turbo bobbin winder

I loved Lenni from the first stitch. He is smooth and super easy to operate and understand the controls. I wish the table was a 12. Now what I really think is that Lenni should come and live with me on my good old strong Ultimate 2 table. He would be a great first machine. If you had teenagers they'd love him.

I loved Lenni too. If it had been available when I was in the market for a S/R machine, I would probably have bought it too.

I'm thinking my friend (the one I did the quilt for that I showed a couple of days ago) is going to buy one . . if she hasn't already bought it.

What I really want is the CQ!! I loved that thing!

Maybe I wanted it because of all those feathered triangles and wreaths I had just made on the quilt I finished the night before I went to MQS. I'll get over it . . especially when I pay tuition next in a month or so.

Archived