...just right for a small room or cabin. Table Frame (3' 6" wide x 7' long), in very good condition, specifically designed by APQS to fit my 2000 Millennium. INCLUDES a Hartley Fence and several other Longarm supplies. Originally $1,700, then reduced to $1,000. *NOW: $850* Serious inquiries only, please... Email: qtwduluth@gmail.com

MillenniumFrame_Helen.JPG

Hello, PJ Cartwright! Thanks for your interest and reply to my post. I will double-check on whether or not a 2017 Lenni would fit on my table frame and get back to you. No...my table does not have a Bliss track. Just curious...do you live in Minnesota?

PJ Cartwright: I spoke with Mark at APQS today. He said "It will fit; she/he will have to use the Lenni carriage, I think. And since Lenni is a smaller throat, she/he will bottom out a little sooner." Also...The table includes a carriage for a Millennium, a Hartley Fence attachment, and several other Longarm quilting supplies. Please let me know if you are interested and/or would like to take a look at it. Thanks!