MUST SELL New, used three times HQ Amara 20 for Sale

PRICE REDUCED!! This is a great deal. for $13,500 You get a new, used three times HQ Amara 20 long arm and Turbo Bobbin winder, which means that you can register the machine in your name and YOU will have the full new machine warranty. I'm upgrading to a bigger machine, so you will also be getting all the accessories, Clear View 12 foot studio 2 frame, ruler base, 4 different feet, hammock, USB black light, laser light for pantos,  Groovy board adapter and stylus,  Work from the back kit a $1,000 value,  quilt bar grips small and long 2 pieces great for clamping down a quilt in a hurry when you've forgotten a spot and don't want to have to pin and reload the entire quilt. Batting hammock which I love for keeping the excess off the floor. Altogether there's over $18,000 in the machine and accessories, so you won't get a deal like this anywhere else. See chart below for full list and value. 

• 20″ of brightly-lit throat space
  • Pinpoint Needle Laser
  • Easy-Set TensionTM
  • 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
  • Menu-controlled QuiltMasterTM LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
  • QuiltMasterTM front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
  • QuiltMasterTM servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
  • Programmable handlebar buttons
  • Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
  • Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
  • Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
  • Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
  • High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
  • Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
  • Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
  • Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
  • On-screen hand wheel
  • Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
  • Bobbin-use estimator
  • Front power switch
  • Thread-break sensor and alarm
  • Stitch counter
  • Easy needle change
  • Needle-stop up/down control
  • Five basting stitches....
  •  Also has the quilt from the back kit (handlebars and tablet), groovy board adaptor and stylus, USB black light, Hammock, my secret drawer, 4 hopping feet, ruler base, 3 bobbin cases, turbo bobbin winder and more, over $18,000 in everything.  Selling for $13,500. From table home screen.jpg

Rear view.jpg

Bobbin Winder (Brand New).png

Channel locks, bobbin cases, hopping feet.png

My secret Drawer (2).jpg

ruler base.jpg

Clear view of reg. position.jpg

Screenshot (187).png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.