looking to purchase used apqs turbo bobbin winder

• 6 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 3:22 PM, Peddlepusher said:

need bobbin winder for my george would like to purchase used turbo winder contact me me if you have one thank you.

On 9/22/2020 at 3:22 PM, Peddlepusher said:

need bobbin winder for my george would like to purchase used turbo winder contact me me if you have one thank you.

Last time I looked they were selling for $350.  You can have her for $175.  If you’d like,  make it an even $200 and I’ll throw in the TOWA bobbinguage for the L bobbin as well.  Love the TOWA, I check ALL my bobbins before using.  It sells for $70 everywhere.

About 5 years old.  Haven’t really used it since I got my new Longarm with the M bobbin (Nov 2019) except to wind a few bobbins for my domestic machine.  I tested it out, runs very well.  You will see a huge difference in consistency between this unit and your Singer sidewinder.  Had a friend a few years ago who got rid of hers, and tried to use an aftermarket winder on her APQS Longarm, and she asked for my help with tension issues, I had to run home and get mine to prove to her it wasn’t the LA, but the winder she was using.  She went out and ordered a replacement from APQS.  Expensive lesson learned.

• 11 months later...