SOLD! 2019 APQS Lenni with Bliss and 12' Table For Sale - Florida

Selling my 2019 APQS Lenni with Bliss track and 12' table!!  Quilted approximately 6-10 quilts since purchase in September 2019.  Upgrading so I'm looking to sell this beauty!  Perfect working condition, routinely cleaned.

Bliss, L bobbin, ruler base, bobbin winder (if you want it). 

Includes already-installed Red Snappers.

Selling for $8500.  Can accept Paypal.  Pick-up preferred, limited delivery may be arranged or freight at buyers expense!!

Someone pointed out that I am missing the Quilt Top Bar and there is a rope in its place!  I have the top bar, it is stored behind the machine out of the picture. I float my tops and don't use it so I removed it.  If you're interested, you may also have the pictured homemade "hold'em" piece that I substitute in the brake.

Pardon the messy quilt room, working on reorganizing!!

04C2117A-AC7F-479E-A0AA-897E5AF91ADD.jpeg

5390BF4C-8D60-4E8B-BAEE-03EC5DF8B69B.jpeg

E8AAAE85-4309-4645-873E-2CABE0457E0E.jpeg

Edited by Tabitha Abraham
Add photos

• Tabitha Abraham changed the title to Reduced!! 2019 APQS Lenni with Bliss and 12' Table For Sale - Florida
8 hours ago, AGardner said:

It looks like there are rear handles, does this have a laser light for pantos?  Is the throat space 22 inches?  Could you add Quilt Path to this model?

also can the poles and table break down or is a straight 12 feet.

Yes it has rear handles, laser for pantos, and a 22” throat!  You can add quilt path as far as I know! 

The rails and bars are a straight 12’, no breakdown. The table top itself comes in two pieces, 6’ each. I have everything boxed in near to original packaging - I unloaded my new Millie and put Lenni in her boxes!!

• Tabitha Abraham changed the title to SOLD! 2019 APQS Lenni with Bliss and 12' Table For Sale - Florida