2012 AQPS George Sit-down quilting machine for sale

I have a 2012 George machine for sale...it probably has less than 50 hours on it...I am in the Houston, Texas area.. cannot ship.. also have the $150 bobbin winder, instruction book..several bobbins..oil and bottle...need to sale asap...$2700....fantastic machine, I'm downsizing and have no place for it..in my sewing room...Thanks for looking.. My email is shirleyabkirkland@gmail.com

Edited by Sit-down quilting machine.
added email

• 6 months later...

I think it's sold that is why she isn't online over here anymore. But I will try to mail her to ask whether she has that machine to sell or not because my friend needs it urgently, and we have tried to search for it everywhere but can't find it. I hope I will find it soon. I really wanna help me friend because he is my best friend and he always help me. Last time, he shared https://www.easypalletideas.com/bedroom-ideas-with-pallet-walls/ link with me because I am thinking about redesigning my wall but can't find any good ideas.