2008 APQS Millie For Sale 12 ft Table - Indiana--SOLD!!

For Sale. 2008 Millie. 12Ft Table. Automatic Quilt Advance w/foot pedal. Automatic Regulator  Laser Pointer on back for Pantographs. Lower Thread Cutter. Channel Locks

I have owned this machine since 2016  Works Well. Wanting to upgrade. Smoke Free Home

Sold As Is

Purchaser will be responsible for pickup/delivery   We can take it apart and ready  I’m located in Southern Indiana. Asking $5500  leave a message or email farmerkey@frontier.com

C97857A4-36CF-4270-B0C6-72B3C4EF74B3.jpeg

I will point out that this is a "green Millennium" which is a kind of hybrid that was developed by APQS. They would take a traded-in Ultimate machine, strip it and rebuild with the same components as a regular Millennium, selling them for about $3000 less than a new Millie. Old components that were the same as the new Millies were kept,  but electronics and SR added. The Ultimates were prior to 2000 and the Millennium after 2000. Not that it matters, since you have it priced attractively, but you don't want a buyer to claim that the year of manufacture was incorrect if you don't point out the history or maybe weren't aware of it. I believe APQS was doing this starting in 2005 but I may be wrong. Good luck with your sale---great price and someone will be so happy to get this!  Here's a link to answers from 2005. https://forum.apqs.com/topic/999-green-milli-and-freedom-sr/

Thank You Washington State for the knowledge on my machine   I was not aware that mine was a rebuild product until I decided to sell it   Have learned a lot   I still like the products from AP

Thank You Washington for the knowledge on this Millie machine   I was not aware of it being a rebuild until I had decided to sell it   Have learned a lot  I still think the APQS machine  is a great product

I have enjoyed this machine for while I have owned it   I have just decided to upgrade at this time

q

It has worked great for what I have wanted   I just decided to upgrade at this time

• mark changed the title to 2008 APQS Millie For Sale 12 ft Table - Indiana--SOLD!!