2010 Mille with 12' Table for Sale

I am selling a 2010 Millie with 12' table for $7,000.00. I am located in Lake Charles, LA and have a smoke free home. I bought this machine intending to begin long arm quilting when I retired. Unfortunately, I am still working and it is seldom used. I it has been professionally serviced yearly. This machine has an auto quilt advance w/foot pedal, laser pointer for pantographs and lower thread cutter. Included with the machine are an auto bobbin winder, extra bobbin case, additional bobbins, long arm rulers, the original manual and additional quilting books and pantographs. There is also a lighting system included that includes two overhead lights and a lower light that is below the quilt back. Please see the pictures attached.

The buyer will be responsible for disassembly, pickup/delivery and reassembly. You may email me at owensdmartin@gmail.com

mCGR+uzORIG%I2KFQCX3Cw.jpg

UxFMO7K5Ryyj0r8A8l+CDQ.jpg

2KuFMOr5Tqy5jQ3Now80Sg.jpg

84ldpteVTD+pViMFVldcyA.jpg

2seRh60MRgWKE5rNdKE6jQ.jpg

z59QzZAwTSCa3%guPLBjIg.jpg

RF145nyCQwydYw77NvWzhw.jpg

Edited by DOwens
Pictures included

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this some kind of scam?  This SAME posting was made a couple weeks later by Longarms@forsale@yahoo.com. selling for $8450. delivered within 500 miles plus setup and training.  

This sounds to good to be true...

Would you kindly reply if you sold your machine to Longarms.  If no reply then I'm very suspicious .

Thanks

Kim