2009 APQS Freedom For Sale $8000.00 Moving, need to sell....SOLD

2009 APQS Freedom, aka Freddie, is for sale.  If you are local to Kansas City, MO, I would be happy to deliver, set it up, and give you lessons. This machine has glide and is on the newer bliss table. It does not have the quilt advance feature. Included are 100 machine needles, aluminum bobbins, turbo bobbin winder, prewound bobbins, extra pigtails, extra bobbin case. Cash, no payments. I purchased this machine as a factory certified used machine almost 5 years ago. I have quilted about 10 quilts. I have never had to make any adjustments, the stitches are beautiful. $8000.00

Quilt Machine.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mary Beth changed the title to 2009 APQS Freedom For Sale $11,500 obo
  • 1 month later...

have you sold your apqs freedom?  I have one also for sale, but have not yet posted it.  did you get lots of interest from your post?  are there other post sites?  we are moving and must sell ... also in kcmo (northland)  would appreciate hearing from you     Bill 816 8328976

Hi Bill,

No, I have not sold my machine. I really want to sell everything together, because I don't want to mess with shipping everything individually. It is a good price, I think, for everything, but would be a little much for just the mI achine only. With everything included one could start a home based business. I will probably break it up an sell each piece. 

22 hours ago, wittski said:

have you sold your apqs freedom?  I have one also for sale, but have not yet posted it.  did you get lots of interest from your post?  are there other post sites?  we are moving and must sell ... also in kcmo (northland)  would appreciate hearing from you     Bill 816 8328976

If you're on Facebook, there is a We Love APQS group that allows sale posting on Wednesdays.  There's also another group selling group called Longarm & Accessories 4 Sale.

I found a used Lenni on FB last summer (it was also listed here).  

• Mary Beth changed the title to 2009 APQS Freedom For Sale $8000.00 Moving, need to sell
7 minutes ago, MAW1036 said:

Are you still looking for the front stylus system?

Actually, I just sold all of the accessories for the machine, so all I have left is the machine. The person who purchased is on this forum, so I will send her a message. She already has the up front system so she is willing to sell. I will send her a text and have her get in touch. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mary Beth changed the title to 2009 APQS Freedom For Sale $8000.00 Moving, need to sell....SOLD