Hi APQS:  

When you stitch a quilt path pantograph as a pattern then finish stitching the pattern how do you find the "Move to Left" "Move to Center" "Move to Right" options for the next placement?  I found the APQS video on how to do this when you quilt the pantograph as a row but not as a pattern.

Thanks for your guidance.

Jamie Bennett

14 minutes ago, barbm said:

Jamie, when you choose Quilt As a Pattern, instead of Quilt As Rows, you shouldn't need the Move to Left, etc. since you're doing the entire layout as a single pattern...

I see. I created the pattern for the 19.5 in height. I need to create the pattern for the entire height of the quilt for the placement to work automatically after I advance the quilt?

Thank you Barb. I had watched every quilt path video but did not find what I'm looking for.   I'll watch them again.  I probably didn't explain accurately.

I'm looking for instructions for how to create a pantograph, quilt as a pattern and have the software automatically place each row accurately.

Thank you,

Jamie 

I'll have to go back and watch the videos myself - I thought they explained fully. Another resource is the Files Section on the Quilt Path User Group Facebook Page - I think there are several documents there about creating pantographs. For myself, when I'm quilting my way down a quilt, I use Quilt As Rows and have no problem with the computer placing the rows accurately. You can also take a look at Angela Clark's website, www.threadwaggle.com - she's got Quilt Path tutorials there and she runs online classes that you might find useful.

3 minutes ago, barbm said:

I'll have to go back and watch the videos myself - I thought they explained fully. Another resource is the Files Section on the Quilt Path User Group Facebook Page - I think there are several documents there about creating pantographs. For myself, when I'm quilting my way down a quilt, I use Quilt As Rows and have no problem with the computer placing the rows accurately. You can also take a look at Angela Clark's website, www.threadwaggle.com - she's got Quilt Path tutorials there and she runs online classes that you might find useful.

Thank you Barb