ISO Used Longarm system in Mb, Sk, or Ab

• 1 month later...

not sure if u are still looking.  I have a 2015 APQS Millie with Quilt Path  with a 10ft table for Sale

I also have a 2009 APQS Millie with a 12ft table that requires some one to look at electric feed advance (it could be just a fuse or the feed advance.

both have very few hours on 

I am selling because they reside in a commercial space at Govan, Saskatchewan.  100km north of Regina

I am in BC - on Vancouver Island but willing to travel to mainland within reasonable distance of Vancouver area - looking for a decent frame and machine - - I would drive to Sk or Alberta if it wasn't so far! lol - I really need these as I have completed at east 10 quilt tops and need to get them finished!  I am a senior with too much time and fabric lol - please message me if you have anything within a reasonable distance that I could pick up.

Thanks very much

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Q’nigue 21 on a 10 ft table in Edmonton.  May be willing to deliver and set up. It has computerized system QCT 5 pro tha makes it hands free or you can also free motion.  It has oodles of accessories and is fully decked out with all the bells and whistles