FOR SALE: 2015 Lucey w/ 12' Bliss Table ($7,500)

Selling an APQS Lucey long arm sewing machine; bought new in March-2015; 0ne owner; Excellent condition and a great machine!; Asking $7,500

Includes:
Bliss; "L" bobbin option; stitch regulator; 12 ft. Lucey Bliss table; Additionally - Hartley fence and ruler; stand alone APQS bobbin winder; paper panto; Have all instructions and manual in a binder;  (4) machine feet included;  No hyrdo lift.

The machine is located in West Brookfield, MA (hour and a half from Boston; 1 hour from Hartford, CT). For more information, contact Joanne at 508-867-2524 or email at dorman10@gmail.com

Thank you.

quilt_machine_photo.jpeg

Good day I’m inquiring if you have sold your machine?  If it’s still available please contact me at adthomas223@yahoo.com or text to 228-424-6002...I’m seriously interested...I live in San Antonio Tx 78154 and will pay for shipping if you can get a quote/estimate of shipping charges. 
Thank you

Adrean Thomas

On 3/11/2021 at 10:24 AM, dorman10 said:

Hello.  Yes, this is still available.  And yes, would be willing to ship.  Where are you located?

I'm in Wisconsin, does your machine have the rear handles for doing pantographs or the front only?  I am interested if you can give me an idea of what shipping would be to Shell Lake Wisconsin 54871

• 2 weeks later...