Price reduced...2003 APQS SR Millie 14 Ft Table/ Southern NH

2003 APQS Millie Stitch Regulated Machine, with 14 Ft standard table for sale.  Located in Southwestern NH, close to Mass and VT borders.  Asking $6000....Reduced to $5000

This machine is in great condition. Down sizing due to family and health issues.  Great system for small business, personal use or quilts of valor!

Pricing includes:     *Auto quilt advance

*Stitch regulated

*bottom thread cutter

*channel locks

*laser pointer

*front and back handles

*acrylic table in back for pantographs

*bobbin side winder

*full manual with detailed instructions for setup and trouble shooting

*red snapper system & side clamps

*hopping foot replacement to include ruler foot (comes with detailed instructions)

*assortment of prefilled bobbins and regular bobbin cases

*several rulers of different shapes

*anti-fatigue mats (still in the package), and more goodies specific to use of longarm

* plenty of quilting motif books to choose from!

Machine is currently setup for display and test run.  I have machine head original box for safe transport.

Buyer is responsible for disassemble and transport.  I am happy to assist with this process!

Feel free to email or call me with questions.   jenniferchabott@msn.com    303-882-3574IMG_0162.jpg.ba4a69705a9be6cf08ffa3a4493bb3bb.jpg

Edited by jchabott
Price reduced

• jchabott changed the title to Price reduced...2003 APQS SR Millie 14 Ft Table/ Southern NH
On 3/13/2021 at 3:29 PM, jchabott said:

SOLD....2003 APQS Millie Stitch Regulated Machine, with 14 Ft standard table for sale.  Located in Southwestern NH, close to Mass and VT borders.  Asking $6000....Reduced to $5000

This machine is in great condition. Down sizing due to family and health issues.  Great system for small business, personal use or quilts of valor!

Pricing includes:     *Auto quilt advance

*Stitch regulated

*bottom thread cutter

*channel locks

*laser pointer

*front and back handles

*acrylic table in back for pantographs

*bobbin side winder

*full manual with detailed instructions for setup and trouble shooting

*red snapper system & side clamps

*hopping foot replacement to include ruler foot (comes with detailed instructions)

*assortment of prefilled bobbins and regular bobbin cases

*several rulers of different shapes

*anti-fatigue mats (still in the package), and more goodies specific to use of longarm

* plenty of quilting motif books to choose from!

Machine is currently setup for display and test run.  I have machine head original box for safe transport.

Buyer is responsible for disassemble and transport.  I am happy to assist with this process!

Feel free to email or call me with questions.   jenniferchabott@msn.com    303-882-3574IMG_0162.jpg.ba4a69705a9be6cf08ffa3a4493bb3bb.jpg

• 3 months later...