SALE PENDING AS OF 4.20.21 - FOR SALE: APQS Millie purchased Sept. 2013 with Quilt Path Computer System added May 2018

• APQS Millennium with Bliss Track System on 12 Foot Frame purchased Sept. 2013 --
  • THIS MACHINE WAS FULLY SERVICED BY AN APQS CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN ON 4.12.21 AND comes with
  • Quilt Path Computer System added May 2018 (includes all updates)
  • PRICE: $20,500

THIS MACHINE WAS FULLY SERVICED BY AN APQS CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN ON 4.12.21 ($780 service call that included replacement parts, machine adjustments, a through cleaning and hands-on testing by APQS certified technician).

https://www.foxtailquilting.com/store/p423/APQS-Millennium-on-12-Foot-Frame-with-Bliss-Track-System-and-Quilt-Path-Computer.html#/

Buyer is fully responsible for pick-up arrangement, but seller can refer extremely reputable and reasonable dealer to handle entire process.

Features include:

• Bobbin Winder;
  • Thread Cutter;
  • Batting Bar;
  • Auto Quilt Advance;
  • Original Assembly Manual; and
  • Instruction Books.
  • NOT ALL ITEMS INCLUDED HAVE BEEN PICTURED, list above is accurate.

NOTE: Overhead lighting bar not included

ADDITIONAL BONUS OPTIONS AT DISCOUNTED PURCHASE PRICE:

• 1 full 96" wide roll of American Fiber 80/20 poly cotton batting; and
  • A package of 4.0 needles and a package of 3.5 needles.

Questions may be emailed to TamaraBobbitt@gmail.com or call / text 713.301.2459.

Purchaser must be willing to allow machine transfer approximately June 22, 2021. I'm anticipating delivery of a new, larger machine June 22, but it may be give or take a week. This listing is placed early to allow time for inquiries and for buyer to secure financing if necessary.

Please send inquiries / questions to tamarabobbitt@gmail.com or text / phone call 713.301.2459. Replies are faster if inquiries are emailed or sent via text messages. If you get my voicemail, please leave a message, and I'll return your call.

Serious inquiries only please. Scammers don't waste your time; no funds will be sent out; messages will be screened for suspicious activity; and all incoming funds will clear bank prior to machine pick up.

PLEASE NOTE: Please send inquiries / questions to tamarabobbitt@gmail.com or text / phone call 713.301.2459. Replies are faster if inquiries are emailed or sent via text messages. If you get my voicemail, please leave a message, and I'll return your call.

33E678C8-B5B1-4989-9D55-297F5D3CF183.jpeg

89AA722A-7BA8-4474-A404-2C9B56EEFB66.jpeg

88DCB5CA-0801-4F87-A19B-780F417AAF89.jpeg

6043ED33-F4A0-4F8D-8E1A-1F98463F753E_4_5005_c.jpeg

Edited by Tamara Bobbitt
lowered price, changed details and added deposit link

Yes, the machine and computer are still available. Please call or text 713.301.2459 if you'd like to discuss. The machine and computer are listed in several different formats online including my website (www.FoxtailQuilting.com), the APQS site, Facebook and Longarm University, and I'm getting messages from several of these sources. It's easier and faster for me to reply via phone call or text.  I'll still reply to APQS Forum messages, but I don't see the notifications for them as quickly. Thanks!

• Tamara Bobbitt changed the title to SALE PENDING AS OF 4.20.21 - FOR SALE: APQS Millie purchased Sept. 2013 with Quilt Path Computer System added May 2018
  • 1 month later...

Another buyer contacted me just before Gina cancelled, so I do have a sale pending on this item. However, pick up isn't until July 1. I believe this sale will go through, but if anything comes up between now and July 1 and it does not go through, I'll be sure to follow up and let you know. Thank you for your interest!  Tamara Bobbitt 713.301.2459

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...