SOLD: 2013 APQS Millennium 26" w/Deluxe 12' Bliss Track Frame, M Big Bobbin, Power Advance, QuiltGlide, LED Light Bar+Extras

This 2013 Millie was recently "Spa Serviced" in 2019 with all wear-and-tear parts replaced, every part of the machine inspected, cleaned, & readjusted to factory standards.  She's in immaculate condition, stitching as beautifully as the day she rolled out of the factory.  New M size "Big Bobbin" hook and upgrade to accept the newest 2019 style Quick Change feet were installed in 2020.  Includes all standard machine accessories, industrial turbo bobbin winder and manuals as well as:

• 12' Deluxe Frame (new in 2017)
  • Automatic Quilt Advance Upgrade
  • Quilt Glide Upgrade
  • Bliss Track Upgrade
  • Custom LED Light Bar
  • Hartley Ruler Base Expander
  • Additional Hopping Feet: Complete set including True Quarter-Inch Ruler Foot, Scoop Foot, Sneaker Foot & Clog Foot
  • TOWA Bobbin Tension Gauge, Style M
  • Texas Hold 'Em Bracket Gives you the option to remove the quilt top bar and get it out of your way when floating your quilts
  • Horizontal Dual Spool Holder for using spools of stack wound thread rather than cones
  • Spare Bobbin Case, Style M
  • Spot-On Laser Bracket for mounting laser at front of the machine
  • Set of 4 Grip-Lite Side Clamps
  • Set of 126” Quick Zip Zipper Leaders, new in package, never used
  • 130 new Industrial Needles in size 4.0, plus about 25 more in sizes 3.5  & 4.5
  • Full color, spiral bound printed version of Owner's Manual (printed from the digital version that comes on a flash drive)
  • Full color, spiral bound Assembly Instructions
  • Original APQS Shipping Carton included for safe packing & transport of machine

Available Immediately for Local Pickup in Charlotte, NC (Ballantyne area, zip code 28277).  

After doing some additional pricing research, I've decided to lower my asking price to $11,500 for this long arm set-up that has a retail value of over $24K if purchased new.  I previously had this machine listed as a package deal with IntelliQuilter computer robotics, but I have now sold the IQ system separately so this ad is for a machine that is NOT computerized (but the buyer has the option to add either APQS' Quilt Path or 3rd party IntelliQuilter robotics on their own).

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions, or if you’d like to see additional pictures.  I'm selling because my husband bought me a new long arm machine for my birthday.  As you can see, Millie has been moved out of my studio to make way for the new machine and is set up in my dining room temporarily, so buyers can demo and "test drive."  We can assist with taking the machine apart and loading it into your truck or van.

Serious inquiries can reach me by email: Rebecca@RebeccaGraceQuilting.com or by phone at 704-609-4594.

IMG_6539.jpeg

IMG_1838.jpeg

IMG_4910.jpeg

IMG_0635.jpeg

IMG_1796.jpeg

IMG_1813.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

IMG_1843.jpeg

IMG_5506.jpeg

IMG_5505.jpeg

IMG_5504.jpeg

IMG_5503.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca Grace
Sold

• Rebecca Grace changed the title to FOR SALE: 2013 Millennium, Deluxe 12' Frame, Optional IntelliQuilter Robotics, Bliss Upgrade, Power Advance Upgrade...

I noticed you mentioned changing your IQ to a different brand.  Was there a problem with your machine capabilities or a feature that was important to you on a different  machine?  I saw you mentioned local pick-up - could shipping be arranged for a fee? 

Hi, Holly.  Thanks for your interest.  I have a couple domestic Bernina sewing machines that I love, and I have a birthday coming up in a few days.  My husband bought me a Bernina Q24, so that's my reason for selling.  Honestly, I test drove the Bernina for fun when I was in the shop for something else and it seemed like a great machine (must have mentioned to my husband that I liked it when I got home), but I'm a little nervous about giving up my Millie that I'm so comfortable with and going into the unknown.  Hope this isn't a mistake.  At first I thought I'd be able to move my IQ to the Bernina and at least my robotics program would be the same with just a new machine to get used to, but Zoltan at IQ is unbelievably backed up with orders and the install kit to put IQ on a Bernina requires parts out of Hungary that he can't get right now...  Short answer to your question is no, there isn't any problem with my APQS machine.  I feel like I know that Millennium inside and out, totally confident about what she can do but I can only fit one long arm machine in my studio and the Birthday Bernina will be here next week.  I hope I don't realize a couple quilts in on the new machine that there are features or capabilities on my APQS machine that I rely on, that are not on the new Bernina!  Also feeling very freaked out about giving up IQ for the Bernina Q-Matic system that I haven't had time to fully investigate -- don't know whether Q-Matic has features comparable to IQ's Tweak for fine-tuning border fits and precision alignment of tricky pantos, for instance, but I have client quilts waiting and I can't just be without computer robotics indefinitely.  If you have other questions about the machine, feel free reach out to me by email (Rebecca@RebeccaGraceQuilting.com) and then we can exchange phone numbers. 

As for shipping: I have the original carton and packing material for the machine head, but the challenge is the 12' frame.  Those frame rails don't come apart, and they are 12' long.  Way too big for FedEx or UPS, it would have to be some kind of crating and freight shipping that I don't even know where I'd begin to do that.  If the buyer wants to arrange for freight shipping on their end, I'm fine with that.  I don't know where you're located but the best option might be to take a one-way flight to Charlotte and then rent a van one-way to drive it back to wherever you live.  

• Rebecca Grace changed the title to 2013 APQS Millennium with OR without IntelliQuilter, Deluxe 12' Frame, M Big Bobbin, Lots of Upgrades & Accessories
  • Rebecca Grace changed the title to PRICE REDUCED to $14K: 2013 APQS Millennium 26" w/Deluxe 12' Bliss Track Frame, M Big Bobbin, Power Advance, QuiltGlide, LED Light Bar+Extras
  • Rebecca Grace changed the title to SOLD: 2013 APQS Millennium 26" w/Deluxe 12' Bliss Track Frame, M Big Bobbin, Power Advance, QuiltGlide, LED Light Bar+Extras