2013 Millie with 12 ft table for sale $8,500

I am selling my 2013 Millie with 12' Bliss track system on deluxe table, Automatic Fabric Advance, Quilt Glide, M-bobbin, with a bobbin winder, stitch regulator, touch pad controls, low bobbin indicator.  Channels in leaders for red snappers.  Has a top thread break sensor. It has low hours, I was quilting on it for personal use only. $8,500

I am located in Orlando, FL, pickup only

email me at beatakf1@gmail.com

quilt.JPG

• Beata Forester changed the title to 2013 Millie with 12 ft table for sale $8,500

Beata, I live in Daytona Beach in the winters, October-May.  I have a longarm up north in Wisconsin and quilt for customers all summer.  I am looking to set up a business down in Daytona too.  I don't head back south until October but in the mean time I am searching for the right set up for down there.  I have a question out to my Intelliquilter community right now.  Depending on the answer from there, I am very interested in your machine.  I had a Millennium and sold it (still kicking myself in the butt for that).  I didn't think I wanted to actually quilt while I was in FL, just take it easy.  But turns out I miss quilting more than I thought I would.  Hoping to hear back from Intelliquilter soon.  I'll contact you again.

Mindy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/28/2021 at 6:51 PM, HollyA said:

I’m located in the panhandle of Florida and I’m interested in your machine.  Is it still available? 

I need a sewing table not only machine. I searched different websites for table with 2 to 3 cabinets. There are many options but I am confused. Is there anyone who suggests a reasonable and good-quality swing machine table?