Millenium table

I had a sewing machine on wheels delivered. The delivery guy picked up my Millenium table & moved it over to make room for the new machine.  My Millenium rolled to the front side of the table & both wheels broke. They’re going to come back to fix it. I’m concerned with them leveling the table with the machine on the table. Anyone have experience with anything like this?

Linda

Do I assume correctly you are talking about the carriage wheels?  If so, the preferred way would be to remove the take up and leveler bars and roll the head off the back of the carriage set it down on some blocks to protect the wheels.  To remove the bars loosen the knob underneath the fabric advance motor and slide it off,  loosen the Allen screw in the cog that remains on the take up bar and slide it off the remove the Allen bolt at the left end of the take up bar (should only be hand tight) and pull the bar out to the left with two people (it’s awkward by yourself) and place on floor now remove second bar.  I don’t remember if any wires other than the encoder have to be disconnected but that only takes a few seconds.  It took me longer to type this than it would taken me to remove the head.

Or if you are just talking about levelling the table have someone hold the head while the adjustments are being made.  I’m like Sue and have many times levelled the table with the head on.

Nigel