Husqvarna Platinum 3000

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have one of these for Sale and I am Located in the Nashville TN area. I have all of what that person has plus the stitch regulator, encoders, a blue light, extra handle bars, 2 thread racks, an extra bottom shelf (for the table of quilt frame), 2 computerized software quilt sew clever 2 and the butler system. Comes with all manuals, tools, extra bobbins, extra needles and I hand made all three of the leaders for the table. 

7” Touch-Control LCD Screen- Quilt sew Clever 2 (The Butler is a 10")

• Simple easy to use menus and settings, that can be controlled right from your machine.
3000 Stitches per Minute
With the ability to do 3000 stitches per minute, you will not outrun the stitch regulation!
Bright LED Lights
LED lights built-in right into the handles, will illuminate your work area for maximum visibility.
Built-in Black Light
Great when using glow in the dark threads.
Spring Loaded Encoders
Encoders stay firmly on the track to provide precision-guided stitch control for perfect results.
Multiple Pre-Programmed Stitch Modes
Ruler, Idle and Baste modes are pre-programmed and can be easily activated with the touch of the screen.
Comfort Grip Handle Design
The U-shaped handle design with comfort grips and height adjustable frame allows you to quilt with ease.
Onboard Bobbin Winder
Built-in bobbin winder allows you to wind a new bobbin while you are quilting.
Built-in Calculator
You can do your math right on the screen!
I'm asking $14,000