2017 Nolting CLX 30

Nolting CLX (30 inch throat) machine, with custom red paint on a 13 foot table. Included are – stitch length regulator, M size bobbin, bobbin winder, instruction manuals and the machine is pre-wired for an IntelliQuilter computerized system.
Note – the IQ computer is NOT included and must be purchased separately.
You can operate the machine without the computer, this is just an option if you decide to add it later on.
I am getting a new machine and this machine needs to find a new home.
It will be set up for a test drive till approx. August
This is when I anticipate the new machines arrival, which if you are interested in the machine I would ask that you don't take possession until closer to that date, I can't really afford to be with out any machine at all for a month.
Contact me for details about this. This is a workhorse machine. Purchaser is responsible for take down (unless the new machine has already arrived, in that case it will already have been taken down), pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs. There are YouTube videos on how to assemble and set up the machine.
Some of the upgrade/options that come with this machine is a "Spoon Foot"
which is great for quilting over T-Shirt quilts, it also comes with a "Ruler Mate" this is for doing ruler work. Asking $8,999.00
If you purchased everything new it would cost close to $16,000.
You can email me for further questions.
info@quiltingaround.com

Nolting.jpg

Nolting Table.jpg

Bobbin Winder.jpg

Spoon Foot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...