WE LOVE THREAD !!!!

I just want to take the time to thank all the staff at Quilt and Co. in Germany and all the ladies that traveled far and wide to come and take classes this week. We had an awesome week of intense learning and creative thinking. We made wonderful new friends, shared ideas and laughed our way through a weeks worth of PIZZA!! The longarmers here in Europe have only had machines for under two years, some in the classes had no longarms but everyone did GREAT!!! and by the end of the week they were all fearless and by the last day... everyone was looking like real pro's. So to all the students that attended the classes I just want to say you were great, and remember even after I am gone.... "Let the wind blow up your skirt":cool: LOL I will watch the chat line over the next few weeks and hope to see some of the photos you have all taken through out the week. See you soon...;) Every time I see spinach role pizzas I will think of you and smile!!!!:mad::P:D

Hi Sue,

first of all - thank you for coming and giving classes!!!

They have been awesome, intensive and full of creativtiy!!!!

We have learned so many new things to do (not even to go without the stich regulator).;):)

Your THREAD ART is great!!! It is brand new for us and we didn't trust our eyes!

I think you have made us crazy for that and now we are in need of more and more thread and time for to do.

Hope you will send us some little pictures in future.

Sorry I'm not able to post some pictures of this week, because I don't know how to do. But I will ask Claudia.

It was great having you here!!!!!!!

Hugs

Elke

Hi Sue!

Help, I can`t find my stitch regulator.:D

Thank you for everything. This week was so important for me.

It is unbelievable what you are doing with the machine.

On Monday I need new THREAD. Because:

We all love THREAD. ;):)

And Greatings to everyone in the class. Special greatings to Janine from the Netherlands. I hope to see you soon. In Walre for example. And don`t forget: Lunch or Toilette! Only one thing!:D:D:D:D

So sorry for my bad bad english. I will visit an English-Class in Oktobre.

hello every-one,

did i tell you that we all love thread,

i want to say to Sue and Claudia thank you for giving me the oppertunity for taking all off the classes they where so great and if meet some very nice people and i hope to see them all soon or in Waalre or in my own shop in Brielle and for Manuela it was so great to work whit you i had a lot of fun on the machine and when sue let us eat

oh and I want to say you have got to go to the "schrek" movie it is so much fun hahahaha.

and claudia my husband loved the tattoo thank you girls hope to see you soon

Morgin

Sue Patten here in Germany.... I will fly home today, but not until I finish my sample from Thurs. Class LOL All of you from Thurs. have completed your class work and mine was still not quilted:( So I have come to the shop on Sunday and today I will finish it. I will try very hard to figure out how to post it in a jpeg ???? Or I will send it to Mark and have him post it for me... So you all should do the same and post your work here for me to see:) Miss you all already but I know I will see you soon....

Crazy For (European) Longarm Quilting.... Sue Patten:cool:

Here are the photo collages Theo made of the APQS Open House at Quilt und Co in Krefeld last week. Of course only of the days Theo and I were there, so we missed some of the fun.

This collage: Class of Sue Patten.

I would want to have a machine just to take your classes Sue!

Now if Lenni would be hooked up to a CompuQuilter, I could buy it just to test my Pre-Design patterns of course...

Loes

post--13461898249502_thumb.jpg

Ok, here's the last one. A collage of the Pre-Design demo I gave in Krefeld. Claudia tried the program (and is hooked now) and Janine of quiltgebeuren.nl in the Netherlands turned out to be a natural talent too.

Other people - who thought they couldn't draw at all - surprised themselves during the demos: they made nice patterns in Pre-Design!

Claudia and Sue, we had a great time.

If anyone wants copies of the photos in a larger resolution, just email me via the Contact page at

http://www.quilters.pre-design.eu

Loes

post--13461898250651_thumb.jpg

Theo and Loes!

I loooooooove your pictures!!!! Thank you soooo much for publishing in this thread!:)

Aaaaaaaaand: your Pre Design program is really wonderful - I played yesterday the whole afternoon - I?ve forgotten everything around me - only thinking of dots and patterns;)

Yeaaaaahhhh....we?ve had a great, wonderful, exciting, successful and last but not least a very funny time;):cool::P in this APQS Open House week! Thank you all for coming to Krefeld!

I miss already everyone of this wonderful group of quilters: It is sooooo quiet right now *lol* and the coffee machine is wondering, why she isn?t sooo busy anymore;):cool: I think....because Sue left yesterday???;):cool:

I hope to meet you all again at the next Open House in Krefeld: january 21. - 26th 2008

Best wishes from over the ocean....

Claudia

Hello, everyone

i want to thank Loes en Theo from Pre-design for all of these foto's they are wonderfull.

and i talked to my husband and he will start right after our vacation whit my sewing room isn't that great.

and also i want to say that i miss all of you!!!

oh and for everyone that doesn't know what Pre-Design is it is a wonderfull program to make your own quilting designs, and it is sooooooo much fun.

hugs for all of you

janine alers

Archived