For Sale: George (Less than a year old)

I am asking $5,900. It was $7,200 new. APQS has agreed to give a 2 year warranty to this machine which is a significant bonus! 

George was shipped to me on January 14, 2021. I have quilted 2 quilts and 6 placemats on it. I cleaned, WD washed, and oiled after each project. It is practically new. 

I am also including the following: Martelli’s 8” & 11” FMQ hoops ($120), Ruler Foot ([$140] came with a scoop foot so a total of 2 feet) , Pet Grooming Arm ([$45] for quilt suspension), Patsy Thompson Designs Quilt Suspension System ($100), Bobbin Winder, 2 Aluminum L Bobbins, 5 prewound bobbins (2 are magna glide), 1 Glide 5000m thread, & manual. The value of these items is $405. I will not pay for shipping, however, I will discuss possibly meeting somewhere. 

Because George has been discontinued, this is a great buy for someone wanting an APQS sit down machine, especially since it has a 2 year warranty.

9F83C8D2-054C-4163-BB86-9AE86E94C1BE.jpeg

0CFC5097-F344-4486-A59E-4BB327CF88AB.jpeg

A65C0C6D-E1D8-4348-B5D3-CD49915F2DA9.jpeg

15210A6F-3F6F-4138-983D-BD07311EC4A8.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Northwest Iowa, in Le Mars. We have a friend from our church who drives a semi and makes frequent trips to Dallas, Texas to a company called Pecan Deluxe. ( He picks up pecans for Wells Blue Bunny Ice Cream located in Le Mars.) If the details could be worked out, would you consider meeting him in Dallas with your George, table and accessories? We have talked with him and he is open to this idea. Let me know if this might work for you. Thank you.

8 hours ago, Meredith said:

I live in Northwest Iowa, in Le Mars. We have a friend from our church who drives a semi and makes frequent trips to Dallas, Texas to a company called Pecan Deluxe. ( He picks up pecans for Wells Blue Bunny Ice Cream located in Le Mars.) If the details could be worked out, would you consider meeting him in Dallas with your George, table and accessories? We have talked with him and he is open to this idea. Let me know if this might work for you. Thank you.

Yes, we can arrange that. Let me give you my email. It’s lavenawyatt@gmail.com