*SOLD* 2016 Millennium, bliss system, Big "M" Bobbin, 12 foot table, Motor Fabric Advance- For sale

$14,000.00 for Machine, table and TONS of additional parts. This is the perfect set up for a beginner quilter. Lots of rulers and supplies, with only a fraction shown in the pictures. All additional products figured in at half the cost. Located in Nixa, Mo and Certified technician will service machine upon purchase and help take system apart and load up. Transportation, delivery and classes can be arranged. Please contact Jessica at 712-830-5736 for more details. 

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello Beth,

yes it is still available. If you are the Beth that left me a voicemail recently, I am sorry I missed your call. Been under the weather fighting a bug lately. I left you a voicemail a bit ago, and will try calling back this afternoon. If you didn't call my  712-830-5736 number... Feel free to call or text with any questions on the machine. 

• CertifiedTechJess changed the title to *SOLD* 2016 Millennium, bliss system, Big "M" Bobbin, 12 foot table, Motor Fabric Advance- For sale