SOLD: 2001 APQS Millenium 14ft, Olympia WA. Price Reduced - $3500

Posting this for my mom, she is downsizing.  This machine is in great condition, she had it serviced by an APQS certified tech within the last couple of years.  14' table, stitch regulator.  Looking for $3500.  Extras include Hartley fence, thread, prewound bobbins, rulers, etc. and pantographs.  Buyer needs to arrange transportation of the machine and table.  Please email for questions: pinkpegasus@gmail.com.  Thanks for looking!

IMG_9869.JPG.7ada235e59afd52380eb7974057c981a.JPG

IMG_9867.JPG

IMG_9868.JPG

IMG_9870.JPG

It would be helpful to provide the table size, any included accessories (ruler base, rulers, pantographs, thread, etc.), any shipping options.  If you don't know the model year, APQS can give you this information from the serial number.  

@SueD thanks for the response :), the table size is 14' as mentioned in the posting title, but I added it to the first message body as well now, as well as the buyer needing to arrange transportation of the machine and table.  I will ask her about the serial number so we can get the year, and update then, thanks for the suggestion!  I will also ask her about what accessories she has to bundle in.

• PinkPegasus changed the title to 2001 APQS Millenium 14ft, Olympia WA
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • PinkPegasus changed the title to 2001 APQS Millenium 14ft, Olympia WA. Price Reduced - $4500
  • 1 month later...
On 2/25/2022 at 1:20 PM, Allison Heber said:

Hi! I am in Bellevue and this looks exactly like what I have been looking for. I am extremely familiar with APQS and would love to know if this is still available. 

Thanks for any info,

allison

Allison are you still looking for a machine? I’m in Iowa I have a 2005 millennium for sale. I’d interested email me randinicole456@hotmail.com

• PinkPegasus changed the title to 2001 APQS Millenium 14ft, Olympia WA. Price Reduced - $3500
On 2/25/2022 at 11:20 AM, Allison Heber said:

Hi! I am in Bellevue and this looks exactly like what I have been looking for. I am extremely familiar with APQS and would love to know if this is still available. 

Thanks for any info,

allison

Hi @Allison Heber this is still available, if you are interested please email me pinkpegasus@gmail.com, thanks!

• PinkPegasus changed the title to SOLD: 2001 APQS Millenium 14ft, Olympia WA. Price Reduced - $3500