SOLD ...... APQS Millennium Longarm Machine 2006 WITH IQ IntelliQuilter Computer System

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 11:26 PM, Maryjo177 said:

Would you sell the IQ IntelliQuilter system separate from the Longarm and frame?

Hello..... I may consider selling the IQ IntelliQuilter separate from the APQS Millennium.  Would you be interested and able to use, Motors with IQ Intelliquilter Computer system are for the APQS Millennium with regular table (not Bliss table)?  Asking $7,500.00 for the IQ Intelliquilter System.

Thank you, 

• 2 months later...
  • Debbie Brown changed the title to SOLD ...... APQS Millennium Longarm Machine 2006 WITH IQ IntelliQuilter Computer System $14,000.00
  • Debbie Brown changed the title to SOLD ...... APQS Millennium Longarm Machine 2006 WITH IQ IntelliQuilter Computer System
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you have another APQS Millennium Longarm Machine 2006? I really want it and I was happy when I found your post but kind of sad because you already sold it. Do you own a business that delivers food and want to grow it? If so, you should only do it on a professional's advise. The post on https://lifestylebyps.com/blogs/the-design-blog/how-to-start-online-food-delivery-business is something I'd like to suggest, though. Your business will grow quickly with the help of this post, and you'll discover the best tactics you may use moving ahead.