APQS owner St Louis

Hi,

I have never been on a chat line before so I hope that I am doing this right. I am in the market for a long arm machine. The APQS Millennium is one that I am looking at but have yet to actually try one. Is there anyone in the St Louis area who owns an APQS machine?

Thanks Jane

Hi. Welcome. I don't own a LA (yet), but you're welcome anyway. :) If they let me in they'll let anybody, LOL!

Have you seen the page where people post if they're selling their machines? Go to the main APQS Quilting Forums page and look down the list. They've changed them around so I don't know which box it's in, but it's there somewhere. Good luck!

If you're in MO the APQS headquarters is in Iowa isn't it? There must be quilt shows to see a demo if not going to the HQs. You are in the heart of quilting country. There has got to be a millie around there somewhere! Good luck, I'm getting my Freedom SR in September. APQS Reps come to the Phoenix area once or twice a year for demos. Otherwise I find quilt shows where they actually bring the la's.

Jane, if you want my 2 cents worth - you can certainly start to get a feel for the machine at a show or dealer to determine if it's the machine for you and/or even if a long arm machine is the best option for you and your needs for quilting. However, keep searching until you find an individual (not a dealer - they may not admit it but, their biggest goal is to sale a product though they may let you try it out for longer than 15 mintues) who has a machine that they will let you use for more than just 15 minutes. That's the one thing that I didn't follow thru on when I was looking at machines. If you were close to me (I'm in SE Kansas where we've been getting the 18-24 inches of rain in the last 2 days) I'd be happy to let you try out mine. Best of luck on your searching.

I'm in Nevada, MO, which is probably closer to Sally than to St. Louis but if you are ever in my area, you're welcome to come by and play with mine. Just let me know ahead of time and I'll make sure I don't have anything on it that matters.

Originally posted by kendall

Hi,

I have never been on a chat line before so I hope that I am doing this right. I am in the market for a long arm machine. The APQS Millennium is one that I am looking at but have yet to actually try one. Is there anyone in the St Louis area who owns an APQS machine?

Thanks Jane

Hi Ihave one that you can try out if you would like to try it we live in O'Fallon Mo

Archived