no Power to 2021 Millie

Debra,

It sounds like you may have blown a fuse. First, I'd check that you haven't popped a breaker - plug something that you know works into the plug you have your machine plugged into. If that works, plug your machine in again and check that it still doesn't turn on. There's a document on finding and replacing fuses in the Files Section on the We Love APQS Facebook page. If you're not already a member there, email me at info@apqsnw.com and I'll send it to you.

• 3 months later...

Linda

Follow Barb’s suggestion.  Also if your machine was built for Canadian standards you probably have another fuse under the top cover.  It used to be the American machines the lights and motor were on the same fuse while the Canadian machines used separate fuses.  I don’t know if this is still the case.  

Let us know how you make out.

Nigel

6 hours ago, RunningThreads said:

Linda

Follow Barb’s suggestion.  Also if your machine was built for Canadian standards you probably have another fuse under the top cover.  It used to be the American machines the lights and motor were on the same fuse while the Canadian machines used separate fuses.  I don’t know if this is still the case.  

Let us know how you make out.

Nigel

It likely is my fuse. My machine has two fuses. I was able to contact my local APQS service tech and trouble shoot. Unfortunately I don’t have spare fuses and will order some in the morning. Thanks.