Lenni Demo

Got my "new" Lenni Demo last Friday and spent two days setting it up. It is ALL set up is complete and perfectly square and level all the way around. The entire machine definitely doesn't glide as I expected after purchasing the additional Bliss system. I'm now wondering how it would have run without the Bliss system, if this is supposed to be "Blissful." 

When I'm standing in front of the machine and run it from right to left, as it reaches the center of the table I get a bump, bump, bump. I do get the bump, bump when going from left to right, but not as noticeable.  Nothing too major, but enough to throw off the quilting.  

I've noticed what appears to be glue that has built up along the bottom edge of the rails in little "balls", and have removed as much of the buildup as possible with alcohol, but only what has seeped out from the rails. Is that a normal occurance? Why would the glue ooze? We are not in an overly warm climate. 

I don't see any way to clean the wheels on the Bliss system without removing the machine from the carriage, which would mean removing the bars.  PLEASE don't ask me to do that! LOL

I was so upset yesterday I was ready to pack it up and ship it back! 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I didn't have time to call APQS for help today, but sure do plan to do so tomorrow. 

I just purchased a used 2018 Freddie that has bliss.  There are no bumps as the machine rolls along the bliss rails.  The bliss rails are one piece and there shouldn't be any bumps along them.  Definitely check with APQS.  Good luck and let us know what you find out.  

• 2 weeks later...

So far:
The front Bliss wheels have been replaced. No change. Still waiting for a return call on the next step.
Empty boxes are waiting in my living room. I'm just plain sad that after more than two weeks looking at my new machine there seems to be no solution other than shipping parts, waiting for shipments, changing out parts and nothing helps.  Tap, Tap, Tap, but only on the right half of the table when facing the needle. NO threads on anything, cleaned, oiled, ready to go, just tap, tap, tap, which throws off the quilting. EVERY part is perfectly square and level, yet small gaps of light do show on the back rail under the level on that side of the table. Grrrr

Update:
APQS Rep Beth Durand will be out for a visit next Tuesday to see what she can figure out. Fingers crossed!  
I'm not sure if anyone else has had a similar problem, so will be sure to post results of that visit, just as a reference to others.

UPDATE:
I set up my Demo Lenni 3 weeks ago. I kept hearing a "tap, tap, tap", but only on one half of the rails. I could not, for the life of me, figure out what was going on, but the quilting was "off" on that side of the table.
I've been working with Angie at APQS, who finally called in a local rep, Beth Durand, out of Portland, OR. She is amazing! She referred to the tapping noise as a "heartbeat". lol 
Beth was here this morning and began trying to determine the issue and where it was coming from. We somewhat determined that the rear rail was bad, so after talking with Angie and texting a video and photos to her, Angie said they would send out a new bliss track for the rear rail immediately. 
Meanwhile, Beth called me back and asked me to turn the carriage around on the rails and move the carriage to the problem areas. I heard NO tapping! She said that pretty much determined it was the rail causing the issue and not the carriage or bliss system. YAY! 
So, a new bliss rail is on the way and I may even manage to do some quilting before the end of June. lol 
I'm thrilled, and thankful for the ability of these two women and their APQS knowledge.

Update.
Sorry to say that yesterday's appointment was canceled due to APQS rep illness. I hope she feels better soon!
We rescheduled for next week, with fingers crossed that this will actually happen.

Empty boxes are still taking up space in my living room, and the boxes are "asking me daily" if I'm ready to repack and return my 14k purchase that I have not been able to use, one month later and counting. I'm just plain sad. 

Many thanks to Beth Durand and Angie B at APQS for sticking with my issue and helping to get me up and running! YAY! 
A new Bliss rod was shipped to me and I replaced it myself. Not totally fun, but well worth the 1 & 1/2 hours of my time.
My first quilt on this machine is loaded and making progress.  YAY!