thinking of buying

Sandra Collings

i am looking at buying a longarm quilting machine to offer this service in my patchwork shop my sewing machine mechanic 

knows someone who is selling a 10ft millenuem machine no computer the price seems quite good hardly been used was in storage

taken out oiled service etc working fine. can anyone give me any advice as i have never used one . may want to add extra 

i have a lot of experience in sewing embroidery machines as i have sold them in the shop for over 30 years plus 

i have a small embroidery business running 14 heads

can anyone give me there views on this i am based in the uk  looking on the web the uk distributors website doesnt seem to be working

regards sandra

Can you get the seller to give you the serial # of the machine or the year it was manufactured.  APQS can give you an estimated value of the machine, so that you could determine if the price is appropriate.  You can add a computer guided system later if you choose.  There is a learning curve with either free-hand or computer guided, so don't expect to be offering services within a couple of weeks.