Linda, if you'll tell us the serial number of your machine, we can look up the year and get you the proper manual. Or you can join the We Love APQS Facebook group and download the appropriate manual. Email me at info@apqsnw.com and we'll get you going!

• 5 months later...
On 7/23/2022 at 12:28 AM, barbm said:

Linda, if you'll tell us the serial number of your machine, we can look up the year and get you the proper manual. Or you can join the We Love APQS Facebook group and download the appropriate manual. Email me at info@apqsnw.com and we'll get you going!

Are you a rep for APQS? I noticed you email as APQS.

DOES APQS see the tables separately? Im looking for a 10 ft and im noticing anyone selling thier machine has a 12 or 14 ft table so this is a problem when trying to buy a ma hine because the tables are to big.

Donna, I am indeed a Rep for APQS, as it says in my "signature block." APQS does sell the tables separately - contact them directly at (800) 426-7233. Less expensive would be to purchase one of the systems with the longer tables and have it cut down by a competent welder. I've had several customers tailor the length of their tables to fit their space. Contact APQS Service for the details.