WHAT A WILD RIDE

Mary Beth...you crack me up, woman! ROTFLOL! And, I am totally with you in agreement about preferring the dry heat over humidity any time. That humidity can knock me over. I prefer the dry heat (and the dry cold for that matter) much better than the wet, cold winters. The dampness in the winter cuts right to the bone but where I live it's dry year round and not so bad (it's a dry cold; not much rain or snow).

It breaks my heart to watch the news about the wildfires. Where I live in Alaska, we get a lot of lightning strikes that cause wild fires and we get a lot of smoke in the river valleys. So far (this summer) we haven't had that problem, but in recent summers we have had A LOT of wild fires that were very close to home. Scary! :o

Yes, it is hard to eat when it is this humid, but why doesn't that show in my body weight??? One of the great mysteries of life!!!

As for hair, I've got lots of it and it's VERY thick. Anyone ever see the episode of Friends when they were in the Bahamas or Bermuda and Monica's hair just got bigger and bigger...that was me today!!!:(

Oh well, tomorrow is supposed to bring changes,... hopefully, since I haven't got much work done in this weather.

Hi Myrna,

I have the hydraulic lift and love, love, love it. It has saved my back and neck. I hope others will consider getting this marvelous accessory. The belly bar is amost to my boobs. With my elbows up it is less strain on my neck and I don't bend over so far. Have you seen pictures of people in webshots all stooped over trying to quilt? I also had a pair of glasses made especially for the distance from my eyes to the quilt top while standing. What a difference that made. (23" to 26")

I thought California was hot. Glad I came to see you in February. DH and I had a wonderful time visiting the Zion Park and of course working with you in your studio. What a grand view of the mountains. Hope you are settled in soon.

Stay cool.

Gayle. I do love my lift,:P:P:P I like to think that mine are at my bar because of my lift now:P:P:P. But I agree the lift is a must.

You will have to come back to visit me at the new house we still have a great view of the mountains but are in town.

Janne,

I MISS YOU TOO are you coming home with me from Houston?

Myrna,

I would love to! But I am afraid I have to go back home and work for a week before I am going to the next show in Oslo. Ever been there?;)

I would love to have the lift too! Does it come in a big box? Is it hard to mount, or can I do it myself? NO, I guess I have to have you over in November....

Take care!

Archived