Quilt Path Tutorials

Hello everyone,
Hope you're all having a great quilting day. This is my first post.

I have had my Millie (2019 bought slightly used in '21) since July of last year.
I also have Quilt path installed on her and ready to go.
Because of unforeseen circumstances, I have only had one day of instruction, personal and informative, and haven't had a chance to use my girl since, a little less than 2 months ago. I am now ready to dive in, but I wanted a little refresher on how to do edge to edge quilting using my QP.
However, I am really having a hard time finding anything about it, anywhere online or on YouTube. YT has one video from a guy holding his cell phone in his hands, using QP for the first time.
Not exactly what I was hoping for, to say the least. 
I was really surprised APQS doesn't seem to have anything either. They have one for block quilting, and for panto. That's all I could  find even from them.
My dealer has had some serious health issues, so she's not readily available to help out. 
Can anyone steer me in a direction that might help? I have started a quilting for charity club, and our first set of projects is for roughly 60 child sized lap quilts for a school, so I really need to get started.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Sharon Bentrer

Hi Sharon,

I do not have QP myself, but I do know that there is an active QP group on Facebook.  It is a closed group, so you have to ask to join, but from what I've heard, it is very welcoming and helpful.  I believe Barbara Mayfield is one of the administrators, and she is also an APQS dealer.

Your charity group sounds lovely, and I wish you the best of luck in getting the information you need and with your "new" machine.

Betsy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to use the Eclipse feature, but the design I want to "not quilt" is 38 inches from the top of the quilt.  I don't see a way to tell the software to do a continuous panto for the first 38 inches, skips the design in the center,then continues after the design has been encircled.   I need some suggestions -- like break the quilt into 3 sections, doing pantos for the first 38 inches, make a new pattern for the center with the eclipse feature, then full panto for the third section?