Old Ultimate 1 for sale -UPDATED More Pictures, practically free - North Toronto Cananda

Hi,

I've taken over a drapery company and they have an old APQS Ultimate 1 sitting here and I have no idea how much it's worth. If it doesn't work could I possibly sell it for parts?

Any advice is appreciated. If you're local to the GTA and interested in taking it off my hands I can take pictures.

Christine

Edited by Christine at DrapesMore
Updated Information

I would pull it out and give it a good clean.  Looks to me like the table is an upgrade with auto advance system.  Take measurement of table, it is either 12' or 14' table.  With it being in Canada, the electrical is made a bit different than the USA, however it can easily be adjusted to fit USA outlets.   The machine will have a serial number on it, you can send that number into APQS and they will tell you the year of it.  Once cleaned up, this machine could go for 3-4 thousand.  Depends on how badly you want to get rid of it as to the price you ask for.  I would then contact local quilt shops and quilt guilds letting them know you have this machine for sale.  I should sell rather quickly.  Hopes this helps

The outlet is the same for Canada & USA. There is a difference in the electrical certification between Canada & USA. ULC doesn’t meet Canadian standards. I purchased a machine in the USA & had to ship it to Iowa so they could add an extra breaker in order to certify it in Canada. The electrical cord is the same tho. 

• 5 months later...
On 8/15/2022 at 4:36 PM, Christine at DrapesMore said:

Yes Greater Toronto Area. Sorry I didn't know how to edit the title of my post to say Canada.

The thing is massive. As you can see it is being used as a hanging rack at the moment, but the electrical still looks good.

PXL_20220815_203112635.jpg

PXL_20220815_203238567.jpg

Hello if this machine  is available id be intetested in taking it off your hands. I live in Brampton and have been looking for something i could get started on. 

• 8 months later...

This machine is still available. It has been sitting for a few years because of covid, but it worked right up until we shutdown.  It's 14' long and here are some additional photos.

Almost any offer will be accepted at this time.  The business owner plans to toss it if no one wants it by the end of next week.

PXL_20230428_160423452.jpg

PXL_20230428_160459479.jpg

PXL_20230428_160350895.jpg

PXL_20230428_160413346.jpg

• Christine at DrapesMore changed the title to Old Ultimate 1 for sale -UPDATED More Pictures, practically free - North Toronto Cananda