Old Ultimate 1 for sale

I would pull it out and give it a good clean.  Looks to me like the table is an upgrade with auto advance system.  Take measurement of table, it is either 12' or 14' table.  With it being in Canada, the electrical is made a bit different than the USA, however it can easily be adjusted to fit USA outlets.   The machine will have a serial number on it, you can send that number into APQS and they will tell you the year of it.  Once cleaned up, this machine could go for 3-4 thousand.  Depends on how badly you want to get rid of it as to the price you ask for.  I would then contact local quilt shops and quilt guilds letting them know you have this machine for sale.  I should sell rather quickly.  Hopes this helps

The outlet is the same for Canada & USA. There is a difference in the electrical certification between Canada & USA. ULC doesn’t meet Canadian standards. I purchased a machine in the USA & had to ship it to Iowa so they could add an extra breaker in order to certify it in Canada. The electrical cord is the same tho.