post a photo

Do you have Microsoft office picture manager? If so, you can resize them using that program. Or, you can use Picassa, which is free from Google. It is a photo managing tool that organizes digital pictures and can resize them for "emailing" -- that is what you want to do... have the photo small enough to email to someone (under 100 KB size is best). Then, put the photo someplace easy to find (like on your desktop) and hit the "reply" button on the APQS chat screen and at the bottom of the text box you'll see the word Attachment and the word "browse", click on "browse" and find your photo to attach it. You need to type something in the text box (just a word or two, or more) and if you want to post more photos, continue to hit "reply" for a new box and insert another photo, repeat as necessary.

It worked! This is a faux trapunto that I did today. I used hand dyed fabric, W&N and a layer of fluffy poly batt on top.

It's wobbly, but it was fun to do. I am binding it with some orange hand dye.

I would like to do more of these. Need practice.

Karol

Inverness, FL

I applaud you for doing the work and for sharing it.

I love how you did the checkerboard background and also those little leaves behind the feathers.

I haven't attempted freehand feathers on the longarm yet, but you give me courage.

Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks for showing that neat block--can't wait to start trying some fun things.

Shana--thanks for the info on posting photos--I have tried unsucessfully to post--DD is going to help me when we get back from vacation!!!

We are taking the kids DD and DS to the Colorado Rockies to go ATVing!! Have the trailer all packed and leaving at midnight--so better get off the computer and take a little nap!!!

Archived