SOLD 2020 Lucey for sale Negaunee Upper Peninsula Michigan

Oh what a hard decision, but I just don't have room for her in my shop!  I absolutely love her and she does behave beautifully, but I will let her go to a good home.  I believe she is a 2020 Lucey.  She's definitely a Model Year 19 (MY19).  She is on a ten foot DELUXE table.  She has POWER ADVANCE.  She has HYDRAULIC LIFT.  I have red snappers on her, but I may keep those, as I have other longarms.  These machines are simple and don't ever die.  Customer Service will always be there to help you with any questions.  I have learned that these are just too difficult to ship because you have to use Freight carriers and I wouldn't want it to get banged up.  They are not gentle.  So, make a fall trip here, or we can meet you within a three hour radius (subject to mileage.)  My husband and I are APQS Certified Techs, so it is in good working order.  Asking $13,000 for all in cash or certified check.  If interested, please email me at pam@timefliesquiltandsew.com or call my shop 906-401-0245.

IMG_4867.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

1lucey.JPG

2lucey.JPG

• YooperPam changed the title to SOLD 2020 Lucey for sale Negaunee Upper Peninsula Michigan