Microsoft warranty- beware

Hello everyone, I have been an APQS users since May of last year. I cannot say enough good things about Eva Ellison, who sold me my beloved Lucey. She and Patrick came to my home to set up Lucey and in my opinion went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable with using my machine. Ms. Eva and Patrick are the best, truly.
I recently had a situation where my surface pro that runs my robotics (Quilt path )crashed. I was on the phone with Microsoft for two days trying to restore my surface pro. It could not be fixed, so Microsoft had me box it up and send it to them to which they tried to repair it. Apparently they could not restore it either.
This is where my misunderstanding of warranty comes into play. I was of the impression that I would be given a “like in kind” as a replacement. That is not the case. Microsoft's policy is to provide you with a “certified user tablet” which means they will send you a tablet that was used for 30 days or less and sent back to Microsoft for whatever reasons. To add insult to injury, they sent me back a surface pro that apparently was given to a government employee and was completely useless to me. Once again, I had to pack up said surface pro and send back to Microsoft. I am currently waiting for my “new used” surface pro to be delivered as I type.
I am fairly disgruntled as we all know how expensive a robotic system is when added to a Longarm package. I bought my surface pro new with my longarm and am extremely disappointed that, of no fault of my own, am now issued a used surface pro as a replacement.
Just wanted to make folks aware in case you have issues with your warrantied Microsoft product.
In closing, I will add that APQS was quick to provide me with a loaner surface pro to keep my small business up and running whilst I wait on my new-used tablet.