SOLD - 2019 LUCEY WITH 8' TABLE & STORAGE RACK, EXCELLENT COND.

JJR

2019 APQS Lucey with 8' table (quilts up to 84").  Machine has throat space of 26" deep x 10.5" high, is stitch regulated, has pantograph technology and is non-computerized.   8' table has locking OEM casters with custom lower supplies rack.  All components and settings on the machine and table operate as they should for smooth.  Extras include: quilting rulers, needles, bobbins, stand-alone bobbin winder and 1 pantograph.  Used by a hobby quilter on medium size quilts and other small quilt projects.  Selling because new home will not have enough space.  Local pick-up only.  Located near Duluth MN.

• JJR changed the title to FOR SALE 2019 LUCEY WITH 8' TABLE AND STORAGE RACK - EXCELLENT CONDITION - DULUTH MN
  • JJR changed the title to FOR SALE - 2019 LUCEY WITH 8' TABLE & STORAGE RACK, EXCELLENT COND - DULUTH, MN - $9900 B/O
  • 3 weeks later...

Sue, indeed the sewing studio is very nice.  

I used the fabrication method listed below...and it worked out quite well.

Bought 4 muffler clamps for frame leg size including rubber hose thickness.

Bought adequate length of auto-hose of correct thickness for muffler clamps.

Used lightweight metal drilled angle brackets for transition from clamps to wood grid shelving that I make from wood 2x2 and lightweight slats (sanded and painted) as shown.

Using light padding over table legs and fastened clamps on table legs for level height of shelf.

Attached shelf to bolts on muffler clamps, being careful to only tighten clamps enough to hold without slipping.

Attached drop-wire to support middle of rack to underside of table-frame.

Advised my quilter wife to set heavier items on corners of shelf where strength was greatest.

apqs bracket.PNG

APQS.jpg

• JJR changed the title to SOLD - 2019 LUCEY WITH 8' TABLE & STORAGE RACK, EXCELLENT COND.
  • 1 month later...