WHERE'S LENNI?

If you are interested in seeing our newest arrival, Lenni, then you will want to mark your calendars for the Hershey quilt show July 26-29th!! Located at the Hershey Lodge.

Lisa Langlais and I will have Lenni at the APQS booth # 311. Come see us and see what all the buzz is about!

If you need more information feel free to contact me at 717-533-1410 or queensquilting@comcast.net.

See you next week-

Yours-

Sheri Flemming

Hershey PA, APQS sales and training

Sheri,

Thanks for responding. Since I want to try both, I guess either one will be fine for September. Then I'll plan/hope to try the other one at the next quilt show I can attend.

I like the description of the Lenni (especially the price), but I want to buy a Circle Lord when I can finally afford a LA, and as of now, that wouldn't work. Perhaps there will be a new addition to the CL line of products in the future that will work with Lenni.

Sandy

(Just in case anyone takes the following seriously, know that this is just a little silliness).

Ok, you people in Hershey have NO IDEA how lucky you are!!!!!!!! (Is that enough exclamation points, I wonder?) Yes, lucky to see Lenni, but even luckier that I'M NO WHERE NEAR YOU RIGHT NOW, OR YOU'D ALL BE SIX FEET UNDER TOMORROW! LOLOLOL!!! I feel THAT jealous. I am SOOO green my kids think I'm Kermit for real now (my other screen name elsewhere).

Really, how do they get the nerve, sending Lenni to the EAST COAST! Get him out here, NOW!! Do you hear, you fabulous APQS people? Oh dear......

I'm very sorry. It just slipped out before I could help it. (Where's the embarrassed smiley?) I'll pipe down now, really I will. It's just that Pat drove all the way from Salem and I took a hunk outta my day and rode with her up to the airport, and had to drive home in 4:30-5:30 PORTLAND FRIDAY AFTERNOON IN SUMMER ON A SUNNY DAY TRAFFIC, and still there was NO LENNI!!

Oops. Slipped out again...... sorry APQS. I really am not all that mad. I'm just FRUSTRATED..... shh! that's enough. I'll go now. Seems I can't keep myself contained...... sorry!

;)

Archived