My Biggest Challenge (pics)

Here are pictures of a quilt I just (finally) finished...I must give credit to Marilyn Badger and Myrna Ficken for for the inspiration to be able to quilt this, for without all there fabulous quilting I don't think I would have ever known what to put on this..and to Nic Webb for giving me the "I Can Do It" attitude.

post--13461898355231_thumb.jpg

Hester.......Oh my goodness, you did a beautiful job on your gorgeous quilt.....

I understand what you mean by "the most challenging"..... I have my own NYBeauty to do that I've been putting off....guess I'm afraid to quilt it....:o

Thanks for posting your pictures, Ilove your quilt and you did a fabulous job girl.....Kudos to you..;):D

Wow, Hester. You are so right............YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!

I just love to see the members here going for it. No fear, just do it. I love the photos that everyone shares. So inspiring. Very extremely cool freehand you did there. Beautiful everything. Beautiful. All of your quilts are so pretty.

PS: I love those Fossil Fern fabrics. :) Now you are really tugging at my heart...

Thank you all for the compliments. I negelected to say this was a customers quilts and believe it or not, it's going on a bed not a wall. I was excited when I saw it and scared when I got around to quilting it.:mad:

Linda that is micro stipple in the green area and I used Botton Line in that section and King Tut everywhere else on the quilt.

Once again I must give credit to Marilyn and Myrna for the freehand inspiration. And thanks to the post about the batik tension problems as the backing was a batik and it was very hard to keep a consistent tension with the different types of quilting, had the flashlight at hand thru the entire project.

Hester, This quilt is BEAUTIFUL! I love your quilting. Your should put a sleeve on it and tell the owners that it needs to go on a wall. Please tell me that they don't have dogs that are going to lay all over it. I love the quilting that you did on the blue/green section, it really works well with the fabric. Linda I don't know how you could see the microstippling, even with my bi-focal lenses I had to strain to see it. DB

Archived