APQS demo class in Portland yesterday

Hey ya'll.

It was GREAT to meet Pat Noonan and Bill (PattyJo) and her friend Diane yesterday, as they picked me up here in town and drove out to the airport where we got to meet Mark and Sue Patton, and I got to meet four (4) beeeeeautiful quilting machines - !:)!!

I have to say, these are THE sleekest machines I've ever laid a hand on, and boy was it a delight to play with them. Mark and Sue were fantastic, and if I'd had $500 in the bank waiting for a home I'd own a machine today. Yessir!!

I was, however, very sad that Lenni wasn't there..... I was really, really hoping he'd be there. But I guess he's still in the nursery, awaiting a table. Yeah.... I think that's what Mark said was his excuse. ;):D

Really, these folks are THE nicest salespeople I've ever ever met, and when I get the chance I shall HAVE to buy one of their machines. Unless I buy another one first..... Oh! I didn't say that, did I? I just think I may get so tired of trying to raise enough money I'll go out and buy a used one somewhere... But probably not. Probably I'd rather buy the new one with all the warranty etc. that comes with them. Besides, I don't think there'll be a lot of used Lenni's around soon. :D

Thanks, Mark and Sue!! Come back soon now, ya'll hear? I'm going to HAVE to plan a trip to Corvallis now, or I'll start having withdrawals! LOL!

Oh silly me! read all this and realized I hardly said a word about Pat and Bill and how welcome they made me feel in their group. THANK YOU, PAT AND BILL, for letting me tag along, stopping here in Tualatin which made us late, and again on the way home which made you late to meet Diane's hubby for dinner. Hope you got home alright and Diane wasn't rideless when she got there! Blessings on you. And you keep looking that good Bill and you'll be completely well in no time, OK? It was great to see you. Glad you came along, for sure.

I'll have to plan a little trip to Salem, Pat, sometime when you're not busy, OK? Sometime when I'M not so busy, LOL!

The folks in this APQS family are so great, it's enough for me to want to buy a machine just to be a part of it. :)

Hi Patty

Yesterday was a fun one. Even if we did have to crawl home in the Friday afternoon traffic. I too was dissappointed in not being able to give Lenni a test drive. But DH and I talked and he thinks that my Millie is going to be all that I will need for a long time and I have to agree with him. I do love my machine - It's definately a keeper. We were glad to meed you too Patty. I do hope that you can make it down sometime for a cuppa and you are welcome anytime. Just call ahead to make sure we will be here. It was good to see Mark again and to meet Sue.

Pat, I'm glad you're going to be able to keep your Mille. I'm sure it will be much easier than down-grading, even if it gets you a little money selling it. If you're making payments on it, I bet the difference would not be worth the hassle. I'm glad you were thinking of it, though, because that meant we got to meet, yay!

Hi Patty and Pat!

Patty it was a pleasure to meet you! I hope it will work in the very near future for you to be able to purchase an APQS Lenni!

Pat, as always it was good to see you and your husband! I too am glad that you can keep you Milli and not down size. It was such fun to meet all the wonderful people that come to the Roadshows, I had a great time! :)

Take care,

Archived