A HUGE Thank You to Sue Patten

Patch

Dear Sue,

Thank you SO MUCH for stepping in at a moment's notice (literally!) and filling in for Karen McTavish (who's little one was sick :( ). APQS employs so many artistes who are wonderful people it was impossible to feel disappointed, because YOU were there! Yay!!!

Blessings on your quilting for this upcoming show, which you must have interrupted for the sake of us wannabes in Portland yesterday and today. ((((((HUGS)))))) for you and your little one, already quilting on your machine. (!!)

Gratefully yours,

Patty

P.S. I LOVED seeing your bracelets while you demo'd the machines, especially that one on your right arm. Beautiful.....

P.P.S. And if I'd had $500 sitting around in the bank I'd own a machine today, thanks to your demo-ing and Mark's sales pitch. But I'll still have to wait...... (heavy sigh!)

• 1 month later...

Hay Patty

I have been on the road so this is the first time I've had a few minutes to read through the chat line. The Road show was great fun!!! And we all understand how hard it is to save up those pennys to buy that first machine, but the time will come and when you're ready anyone of us will be happy to help you get the right machine for you and get you up and running!!! Hope you had a wonderful summer and hopefully we'll see you some of the shows this year;)

Hey Sue. It seems like such a long time ago now that I road out to that little demo with Patty Jo and Bill. It was great fun meeting you and the machines and Mark. Now I'm gearing up for Innovations, so I'll get to see lots of machines side by side, and I'm betting I won't see one I like better than the APQS. I have to say I've tried out an A-1 since then, though, and I liked it's floating feeling.... seemed a lot lighter to me than the APQS's.... could there be an adjustment reason for this? I will certainly be looking around a whole lot before I plunk down what money I'll be able to save, so I'm not about to purchase one tomorrow. But I'd love to have one machine to put on my fridge next to my savings meter. You know, the thermometer type, to show how much I've saved toward a Lenni or Mille or whoever I end up with.

Will you be at Innovations? Hope to see you again soon. Take care, and keep on stitchin'!

..... and needs to lose a few! Oh my land, I don't like that hair cut. Well.... we're our own worst critics, I know, but geez louise! (I can say that, it's my middle name). Where's that tread-mill? I've got to get to the gym shorts.. wait!...... ummm..... I mean where's the gym shorts? I've got to get to the... well, you know what I mean.

Thanks for the eye-opener, Pat! :P

As you said Patty, we are our own worse enemy. I didn't see your picture in that way at all. I just saw a girl haning onto a machine trying to figure out how to take it home with her knowing that it wouldn't fit into her purse!! LOL:cool:

And unfortunately, I know where my gym clothes are - !! but I think I need more than a tread mill.:D

Archived