For the record

Karen, very cool tats. I really was just skimming the thread on all of that being posted. I came to the 'healed photo,' thought you just had a 'pretty blouse' on. I am SO sheltered. lol

22 years ago, dear brother had his first tat done. Went in with his best friend (now chef for GB packers) and signed in. The Tattoo artist spoke up, he knows our MOM. It really freaked out my brother because he wanted a June Cleaver Mom, but got a cross between Elvira (w/ cleavage) and Liza Minnelli. Mom is actually pretty cool. :cool: She'll be moving in next year.

Really done chatting, off to quilt.

Lisa

Lisa Langlais

Authorized APQS Rep.

6936 Conservation Drive

Springfield, VA 22153 (Wash. DC area.)

703-440-8157, Cell 703-967-2675

APQSQuilter@aol.com

WWW.APQS.COM

Revel in each other's success, knowing full well there is enough to go around. ~~~Anonymous

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worried about this all day! There are other terms for a tatoo on the lower back but that's the most popular now. I just knew I'd offend someone, then get my machine, win lots of ribbons, teach and write books, and when I'm good and famous and hanging out with Karen & Myrna someone will pull this one out of the hat, add it to the one about quilting naked and just shoot me down! BHB at work was suitably impressed, I am pleased to report, and no, I did not suggest that when she gets the next one she should find someone who can color between the lines...I was being good today!

Linda A, now THAT's funny!!!!

Okay - to let everyone know that my emotional health is in great shape -since this whole ugly thing went down - FOR THE RECORD - and anyone who cares for non-quilting related issues...

I made you a little video for the chat -

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/97411

This is my partner Dan and I - showing you some love. Just a little of what you all gave to me to lift my spirits, I will attempt here to lift yours.

That is the funniest !!!!!!

Now I'm going to sleep. lol

Love it!!!!

PS. My daughter (my baby) turns 21 Sept and we are getting matching tatoos. GEEE what our kids can talk us into. lolol psssss. dont tell her but I already have one. shshshshshshsh

Girlfriend, you are a rockin "Hot Mama"! :P

And Dan has that "Hip Action" down! LOL!;)

Jib Jab is great, sign up for their newsletters, it will keep you smiling & roasting your friends!:)

Here's the one I made today while waiting for our meeting~(Sorry Cheryl & Karen, I know you have seen this, but it is too funny not to share!!)

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/90707

Oh now I have seen everything!! EVERYTHING!!!

Karen & Dan: I just knew it -- I KNEW IT! I knew that way deep down you two were CLOSET DISCO FREAKS!

Linda: ROFLOL! Oh, you are a girl after my own heart. I just love Homer Simpson. If he wasn't a cartoon, I would marry him. Actually, I think I am married to his human form. ;) Oh and Hilary rubbing her hairy belly....she is so hot! So hot. Oh baby! I might have to vote for her, now...

Whew! I need a cool drink of water.... that's enough for me for one night.

You guys made my day. I haven't been able to quilt or piece only surf the net for about a month. My machines are in storage - well in the garage. So, this place has been my home. Soon, I will be able to sit down at my machine and piece and than drop those feed dogs and quilt, quilt, quilt. In the meanwhile; I shall read your posts and laugh with you (or in some cases, laugh at you)....Karen the video was hilarious. Linda what fun. I don't know you, but I sure would love to meet you. Have a great day...Karen, I will call you, I am the Sue from Duluth....

Sue - Duluth, MN

Hi, Karen! Very cool tatoos! If I could get such beautiful feathers without the pain, I'd do it too! Okay, if I could just get them on my quilts, that would do nicely. I must tell you, Karen, that you are my inspiration. There are so many wonderful, WONDERFUL quilters whose work makes me sigh with admiration and envy, but you are truly something special. Thanks for being you!!

Archived